The consequences of political disagreement in interpersonal communication: New insights from a comparative perspective
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). European Journal of Political Research © 2011 European Consortium for Political Research
European Journal of Political Research
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 265–287, March 2012
How to Cite
HOPMANN, D. N. (2012), The consequences of political disagreement in interpersonal communication: New insights from a comparative perspective. European Journal of Political Research, 51: 265–287. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6765.2011.02001.x
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!