Personal vote-seeking in flexible list systems: How electoral incentives shape Belgian MPs' bill initiation behaviour
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). European Journal of Political Research © 2011 European Consortium for Political Research
European Journal of Political Research
Volume 51, Issue 5, pages 607–645, August 2012
How to Cite
BRÄUNINGER, T., BRUNNER, M. and DÄUBLER, T. (2012), Personal vote-seeking in flexible list systems: How electoral incentives shape Belgian MPs' bill initiation behaviour. European Journal of Political Research, 51: 607–645. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6765.2011.02047.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!