Dissent in Iberia: The ideal points of justices on the Spanish and Portuguese Constitutional Tribunals
Article first published online: 24 APR 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). European Journal of Political Research © 2012 European Consortium for Political Research
European Journal of Political Research
Volume 51, Issue 5, pages 671–692, August 2012
How to Cite
HANRETTY, C. (2012), Dissent in Iberia: The ideal points of justices on the Spanish and Portuguese Constitutional Tribunals. European Journal of Political Research, 51: 671–692. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6765.2012.02056.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!