When do politicians listen to lobbyists (and who benefits when they do)?
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). European Journal of Political Research © 2012 European Consortium for Political Research
European Journal of Political Research
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 20–43, January 2013
How to Cite
BERNHAGEN, P. (2013), When do politicians listen to lobbyists (and who benefits when they do)?. European Journal of Political Research, 52: 20–43. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6765.2012.02062.x
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!