Towards an organisational perspective on party funding: Explaining financial transfers from MEPs to their national parties
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). European Journal of Political Research © 2012 European Consortium for Political Research
European Journal of Political Research
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 237–263, March 2013
How to Cite
Bolleyer, N., Trumm, S. and Banducci, S. A. (2013), Towards an organisational perspective on party funding: Explaining financial transfers from MEPs to their national parties. European Journal of Political Research, 52: 237–263. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6765.2012.02068.x
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2012
- British Academy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!