Clarity of responsibility: How government cohesion conditions performance voting
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). European Journal of Political Research © 2012 European Consortium for Political Research
European Journal of Political Research
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 164–187, March 2013
How to Cite
Hobolt, S., Tilley, J. and Banducci, S. (2013), Clarity of responsibility: How government cohesion conditions performance voting. European Journal of Political Research, 52: 164–187. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6765.2012.02072.x
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
- United Kingdom's Economic Social and Research Council. Grant Number: RES-062-23-1622
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!