When good news is scarce and bad news is good: Government responsibilities and opposition possibilities in political agenda-setting
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). European Journal of Political Research © 2012 European Consortium for Political Research
European Journal of Political Research
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 364–389, May 2013
How to Cite
Thesen, G. (2013), When good news is scarce and bad news is good: Government responsibilities and opposition possibilities in political agenda-setting. European Journal of Political Research, 52: 364–389. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6765.2012.02075.x
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!