Address correspondence to John M. Brooks, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Health Effectiveness Research Center, College of Pharmacy and the College of Public Health, S-515 Pharmacy Bldg. University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA 52242. With the Health Effectiveness Research Center at the University of Iowa are Elizabeth A. Chrischilles, Ph.D., Professor, College of Public Health and College of Pharmacy; Shane D. Scott, PharmD., Associate Professor, College of Medicine; and Shari S. Chen-Hardee, M.S., Research Assistant, College of Public Health.
Was Breast Conserving Surgery Underutilized for Early Stage Breast Cancer? Instrumental Variables Evidence for Stage II Patients from Iowa
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2003
Health Services Research
Volume 38, Issue 6p1, pages 1385–1402, December 2003
How to Cite
Brooks, J. M., Chrischilles, E. A., Scott, S. D. and Chen-Hardee, S. S. (2003), Was Breast Conserving Surgery Underutilized for Early Stage Breast Cancer? Instrumental Variables Evidence for Stage II Patients from Iowa. Health Services Research, 38: 1385–1402. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2003.00184.x
The National Cancer Institute under special studies grant no. NO1-PC-85063-20 provided resources used for data collection. The interpretation and reporting of these data are the sole responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the position or policy of the government or reviewers and no official endorsement should be inferred. All errors are the responsibility of the authors.
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!