Address correspondence to Jacqueline S. Zinn, Ph.D., Temple University, 413 Ritter Annex, Philadelphia, PA 19122. Vincent Mor, Ph.D., is with Brown University, Community Medicine, Providence, RI. Orna Intrator, Ph.D., Zhanlian Feng, Ph.D., and Joseph Angelelli, Ph.D., are with Brown University, Gerontology and Health Services Research, Providence, RI. Jullet A. Davis, Ph.D., is with the University of Alabama, Department of Management and Marketing, Tuscaloosa, AL 35487-0225.
The Impact of the Prospective Payment System for Skilled Nursing Facilities on Therapy Service Provision: A Transaction Cost Approach
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2003
Health Services Research
Volume 38, Issue 6p1, pages 1467–1486, December 2003
How to Cite
Zinn, J. S., Mor, V., Intrator, O., Feng, Z., Angelelli, J. and Davis, J. A. (2003), The Impact of the Prospective Payment System for Skilled Nursing Facilities on Therapy Service Provision: A Transaction Cost Approach. Health Services Research, 38: 1467–1486. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2003.00188.x
This research was supported in part by a National Institute for Aging grant, no. AG#11624, and a Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Health Policy Investigator Award.
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!