Address correspondence to Nancy L. Keating, M.D., M.P.H., Department of Health Care Policy, Harvard Medical School, 180 Longwood Avenue, Boston, MA 02115. Dr. Keating is also with the Division of General Internal Medicine (Section on Health Services and Policy Research), Department of Medicine, Brigham and Women's Hospital, as is John Z. Ayanian, M.D., M.P.P. With the Department of Health Care Policy, Harvard Medical School, are Drs. Keating and Ayanian, as well as Mary Beth Landrum, Ph.D., Bruce E. Landon, M.D., M.Sc., and Edward Guadagnoli, Ph.D. Dr. Landon is also with the Division of General Medicine and Primary Care, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. Catherine Borbas, Ph.D., M.P.H., is with the Healthcare Evaluation and Research Foundation, Inc., St. Paul, MN.
Measuring the Quality of Diabetes Care Using Administrative Data: Is There Bias?
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2003
Health Services Research
Volume 38, Issue 6p1, pages 1529–1546, December 2003
How to Cite
Keating, N. L., Landrum, M. B., Landon, B. E., Ayanian, J. Z., Borbas, C. and Guadagnoli, E. (2003), Measuring the Quality of Diabetes Care Using Administrative Data: Is There Bias?. Health Services Research, 38: 1529–1546. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2003.00191.x
This work was supported by grant no. HS09936 from the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality and grant no. HS98-005 from the American Association of Health Plans. Additional support was provided by the Marshall J. Seidman Center for Studies in Health Economics and Health Policy.
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!