How Robust Are Health Plan Quality Indicators to Data Loss? A Monte Carlo Simulation Study of Pediatric Asthma Treatment
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2003
Health Services Research
Volume 38, Issue 6p1, pages 1547–1562, December 2003
How to Cite
Stuart, B., Singhal, P. K., Magder, L. S. and Zuckerman, I. H. (2003), How Robust Are Health Plan Quality Indicators to Data Loss? A Monte Carlo Simulation Study of Pediatric Asthma Treatment. Health Services Research, 38: 1547–1562. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2003.00192.x
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!