Address correspondence to Paula Lozano, M.D., M.P.H., Center for Health Studies, Group Health Cooperative, Suite 1600, 1730 Minor Avenue, Seattle, WA 98101. Dr. Lozano is also with the Child Health Institute, Department of Pediatrics, University of Washington, Seattle. Lou C. Grothaus, M.A., and Julia Hecht, Ph.D., are with the Center for Health Studies, Group Health Cooperative, Seattle, WA. Jonathan A. Finkelstein, M.D., M.P.H., and Tracy A. Lieu, M.D., M.P.H., are with the Center for Child Health Studies, Department of Ambulatory Care and Prevention, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care and Harvard Medical School, and the Division of General Pediatrics, Children's Hospital, Boston. Harold J. Farber, M.D., is with the Department of Pediatrics, Kaiser Permanente Medical Center, Vallejo, CA and Kaiser Permanente Division of Research, Oakland, CA.
Variability in Asthma Care and Services for Low-Income Populations among Practice Sites in Managed Medicaid Systems
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2003
Health Services Research
Volume 38, Issue 6p1, pages 1563–1578, December 2003
How to Cite
Lozano, P., Grothaus, L. C., Finkelstein, J. A., Hecht, J., Farber, H. J. and Lieu, T. A. (2003), Variability in Asthma Care and Services for Low-Income Populations among Practice Sites in Managed Medicaid Systems. Health Services Research, 38: 1563–1578. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2003.00193.x
Supported by the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality grant no. HS09935, the American Associations of Health Plans Foundation, and the Maternal and Child Health Bureau.
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!