Address correspondence to Katherine L. Kahn, M.D., Professor of Medicine, Associate Division Chief for Research, UCLA School of Medicine, Division of General Internal Medicine and Health Services Research, 911 Broxton Plaza, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1736. Dr. Kahn is also a Senior Scientist for RAND Health in Santa Monica, CA. Honghu Liu, Ph.D., is an Associate Adjunct Professor, UCLA School of Medicine, Division of General Internal Medicine and Health Services Research, Los Angeles. John L. Adams, Ph.D., is a Statistician at RAND Health, Santa Monica. Wen-Pin Chen, M.S., is a Programmer/Analyst, UCLA School of Medicine, Division of General Internal Medicine and Health Services Research, Santa Monica.
Methodological Challenges Associated with Patient Responses to Follow-up Longitudinal Surveys Regarding Quality of Care
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2003
Health Services Research
Volume 38, Issue 6p1, pages 1579–1598, December 2003
How to Cite
Kahn, K. L., Liu, H., Adams, J. L., Chen, W.-P., Tisnado, D. M., Carlisle, D. M., Hays, R. D., Mangione, C. M. and Damberg, C. L. (2003), Methodological Challenges Associated with Patient Responses to Follow-up Longitudinal Surveys Regarding Quality of Care. Health Services Research, 38: 1579–1598. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2003.00194.x
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!