Address correspondence to John L. Adams, Ph.D., RAND Health, 1700 Main Street, P.O. Box 2138, Santa Monica, CA 90407-3297. Dr. Adams is a Statistician. Steven L. Wickstrom, M.S., and Margaret J. Burgess are with the Center for Health Care Policy and Evaluation, UnitedHealth Group, Eden Prairie, MN. Paul P. Lee, M.D., J.D., is with the Department of Ophthalmology, Duke Eye Center, Durham, NC. José J. Escarce M.D., is with RAND, Santa Monica.
Sampling Patients within Physician Practices and Health Plans: Multistage Cluster Samples in Health Services Research
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2003
Health Services Research
Volume 38, Issue 6p1, pages 1625–1640, December 2003
How to Cite
Adams, J. L., Wickstrom, S. L., Burgess, M. J., Lee, P. P. and Escarce, J. J. (2003), Sampling Patients within Physician Practices and Health Plans: Multistage Cluster Samples in Health Services Research. Health Services Research, 38: 1625–1640. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2003.00196.x
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!