Address correspondence to Thomas A. LaVeist, Ph.D., at the Johns Hopkins University, Morgan-Hopkins Center for Health Disparities Solutions, Bloomberg School of Public Health, 624 North Broadway, Baltimore, MD 21205.
Racial Segregation and Longevity among African Americans: An Individual-Level Analysis
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2003
Health Services Research
Volume 38, Issue 6p2, pages 1719–1734, December 2003
How to Cite
Laveist, T. A. (2003), Racial Segregation and Longevity among African Americans: An Individual-Level Analysis. Health Services Research, 38: 1719–1734. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2003.00199.x
This research was supported by grant no. R29 AG10250 from the National Institute on Aging and grant no. M000214 from the National Center for Minority Health and Health Disparities of the National Institutes of Health to Dr. LaVeist.
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!