Address correspondence to Gregg H. Gilbert, D.D.S., M.B.A., Professor and Chair, Department of Diagnostic Sciences, University of Alabama School of Dentistry, SDB Room 109, 1530 3rd Ave. South, Birmingham, AL 35294-0007. R. Paul Duncan, Ph.D., is Gapenski Professor, Department of Health Services Administration, School of Health Professions, University of Florida, Gainesville. Brent J. Shelton, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Department of Biostatistics, School of Public Health, University of Alabama, Birmingham.
Social Determinants of Tooth Loss
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2003
Health Services Research
Volume 38, Issue 6p2, pages 1843–1862, December 2003
How to Cite
Gilbert, G. H., Paul duncan, R. and Shelton, B. J. (2003), Social Determinants of Tooth Loss. Health Services Research, 38: 1843–1862. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2003.00205.x
This investigation was supported by National Institutes of Health grant nos. NIH DE-11020, DE-12457, and DE-14164.
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!