Address correspondence to Gary L. Ellison, Ph.D., M.P.H., Macro International, QRC Division, 7315 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 400W, Bethesda, MD, 20814-3202. Joan L. Warren, Ph.D., and Martin L. Brown, Ph.D., are with the Health Services and Economics Branch, Applied Research Program, Division of Cancer Control and Population Sciences, National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, MD. Kevin B. Knopf, M.D., M.P.H., is with the Annapolis Oncology/Hematology Center, Annapolis, MD.
Racial Differences in the Receipt of Bowel Surveillance Following Potentially Curative Colorectal Cancer Surgery
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2003
Health Services Research
Volume 38, Issue 6p2, pages 1885–1904, December 2003
How to Cite
Ellison, G. L., Warren, J. L., Knopf, K. B. and Brown, M. L. (2003), Racial Differences in the Receipt of Bowel Surveillance Following Potentially Curative Colorectal Cancer Surgery. Health Services Research, 38: 1885–1904. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2003.00207.x
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!