Address correspondence to Tyrone F. Borders, Ph.D., Division of Health Services Research, Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, 3601 4th St., Suite 1C165, Lubbock, TX 79430. With the Division of Health Services Research, School of Medicine, Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Lubbock, Tyrone F. Borders, Ph.D., is an Assistant Professor and the Division Chief, James E. Rohrer, Ph.D., is a Professor, and K. Tom Xu, Ph.D., is an Assistant Professor. David R. Smith, M.D., is Chancellor, Texas Tech University System, Lubbock.
Older Persons' Evaluations of Health Care: The Effects of Medical Skepticism and Worry about Health
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2004
Health Services Research
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 35–52, February 2004
How to Cite
Borders, T. F., Rohrer, J. E., Tom Xu, K. and Smith, D. R. (2004), Older Persons' Evaluations of Health Care: The Effects of Medical Skepticism and Worry about Health. Health Services Research, 39: 35–52. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2004.00214.x
This research was supported by grant no. HS11606-01 from the U.S. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality and grant no. 90AM2378 from the U.S. Administration on Aging. Grantees undertaking projects under government sponsorship are encouraged to express freely their findings and conclusions. Points of view or opinions do not, therefore, necessarily represent official Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality or Administration on Aging policy.
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!