Address correspondence to John M. Neff, M.D., Center for Children with Special Needs, Children's Hospital and Regional Medical Center, Seattle, WA. Dr. Neff is also with the Department of Pediatrics, University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle. Virginia L. Sharp, M.A., is with the Center for Children with Special Needs, Children's Hospital and Regional Medical Center, Seattle. John Muldoon, M.H.A., is with the National Association of Children's Hospitals and Related Institutions, Alexandria, Virginia. Jeff Graham, M.D., is a Health Care Consultant, Bellingham, Washington. Kristin Myers is with Regence Blue Shield, Burlington, Washington.
Profile of Medical Charges for Children by Health Status Group and Severity Level in a Washington State Health Plan
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2004
Health Services Research
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 73–90, February 2004
How to Cite
Neff, J. M., Sharp, V. L., Muldoon, J., Graham, J. and Myers, K. (2004), Profile of Medical Charges for Children by Health Status Group and Severity Level in a Washington State Health Plan. Health Services Research, 39: 73–90. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2004.00216.x
This work has been supported by a grant from the Maternal and Child Health Bureau (GH93MC00061), and by a research license from 3M Health Information Systems Corporation to test CRGs on pediatric populations. The article is based on a presentation at the Third Annual Meeting of Child Health Services Researchers, Atlanta, Georgia, June 2001 (http://academyhealth.org/childhealth/program.htm).
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!