Address correspondence to Nicole L. Dubbs, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Columbia University School of Public Health, Department of Health Policy and Management, 600 West 168th St., Room 616, New York, New York 10032. Gloria J. Bazzoli, Ph.D., is Professor of Health Administration, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. Stephen M. Shortell, Ph.D., is Blue Cross of California Distinguished Professor of Health Policy and Management, Dean, School of Public Health, Haas School of Business, University of California, Berkeley. Peter D. Kralovec, is Senior Director, Data Strategies, Health Forum, American Hospital Association, Chicago.
Reexamining Organizational Configurations: An Update, Validation, and Expansion of the Taxonomy of Health Networks and Systems
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2004
Health Services Research
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 207–220, February 2004
How to Cite
Dubbs, N. L., Bazzoli, G. J., Shortell, S. M. and Kralovec, P. D. (2004), Reexamining Organizational Configurations: An Update, Validation, and Expansion of the Taxonomy of Health Networks and Systems. Health Services Research, 39: 207–220. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2004.00222.x
Funding from the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation's Investigator Awards in Health Policy Research program supported Dr. Bazzoli's involvement in this study (grant number 043527). This research was presented by Dr. Dubbs at the 2001 Academy for Health Services Research and Health Policy annual meeting and at the 2002 Academy of Management annual meeting.
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2004
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!