Address correspondence to John F. Schnelle, Ph.D., UCLA Borun Center, 7150 Tampa Avenue, Reseda, CA 91335. Dr. Schnelle, Sandra F. Simmons, Ph.D., and Barbara M. Bates-Jensen Ph.D., R.N., C.W.O.C.N., are with the University of California, Los Angeles, Department of Medicine, Division of Geriatrics, and the UCLA and Jewish Home for the Aging Borun Center for Gerontological Research, Reseda, CA. Additionally, Dr. Schnelle is with the Veterans Administration Greater Los Angeles Healthcare System; Sepulveda Geriatric Research, Education, and Clinical Center, Sepulveda, CA. Charlene Harrington, Ph.D., R.N., is with the University of California, San Francisco, School of Nursing. Mary Cadogan, R.N., Dr.PH., G.N.P., and Emily Garcia, B.A., are with the UCLA and Jewish Home for the Aging Borun Center for Gerontological Research, Reseda, CA. Additionally, Dr. Cadogan is with the UCLA School of Nursing.
Relationship of Nursing Home Staffing to Quality of Care
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2004
Health Services Research
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 225–250, April 2004
How to Cite
Schnelle, J. F., Simmons, S. F., Harrington, C., Cadogan, M., Garcia, E. and M. Bates-Jensen, B. (2004), Relationship of Nursing Home Staffing to Quality of Care. Health Services Research, 39: 225–250. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2004.00225.x
Supported by a grant from the California HealthCare Foundation. The views expressed in this paper are those of the authors and may not reflect those of the Foundation. The California HealthCare Foundation, based in Oakland, California, is a nonprofit philanthropic organization whose mission is to expand access to affordable, quality health care for underserved individuals and communities, and to promote fundamental improvements in the health status of the people of California. This research was also supported by grant AG10415 from the National Institute on Aging, UCLA Claude D. Pepper Older Americans Independence Center.
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!