Address correspondence to Barbara A. Mark Ph.D., R.N., F.A.A.N., Sarah Frances Russell Distinguished Professor, School of Nursing, Carrington Hall CB#7460, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-7460. David W. Harless, Ph.D., is an Associate Professor, Department of Economics, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. Michael McCue, D.B.A., is a Professor, Department of Health Administration, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. Yihua Xu, Ph.D., is a Systems Analyst, Missouri Professional Review Organization.
A Longitudinal Examination of Hospital Registered Nurse Staffing and Quality of Care
Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2004
Health Services Research
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 279–300, April 2004
How to Cite
Mark, B. A., Harless, D. W., McCue, M. and Xu, Y. (2004), A Longitudinal Examination of Hospital Registered Nurse Staffing and Quality of Care. Health Services Research, 39: 279–300. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2004.00228.x
This research was supported by grant no. 1R01HS10135 by the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality.
- Issue online: 20 FEB 2004
- Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!