Address correspondence to Barbara A. Mark Ph.D., R.N., F.A.A.N., Sarah Frances Russell Distinguished Professor, School of Nursing, Carrington Hall CB#7460, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-7460. David W. Harless, Ph.D., is an Associate Professor, Department of Economics, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. Michael McCue, D.B.A., is a Professor, Department of Health Administration, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. Yihua Xu, Ph.D., is a Systems Analyst, Missouri Professional Review Organization.
A Longitudinal Examination of Hospital Registered Nurse Staffing and Quality of Care
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2004
Health Services Research
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 279–300, April 2004
How to Cite
Mark, B. A., Harless, D. W., McCue, M. and Xu, Y. (2004), A Longitudinal Examination of Hospital Registered Nurse Staffing and Quality of Care. Health Services Research, 39: 279–300. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2004.00228.x
This research was supported by grant no. 1R01HS10135 by the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality.
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!