Address correspondence to Janet M. Bronstein, Ph.D., University of Alabama at Birmingham, School of Public Health, RPHB 330, 1530 Third Ave S., Birmingham, AL 35294-0022. E. Kathleen Adams, Ph.D. and Curtis S. Florence, Ph.D., are with Emory University School of Public Health, Atlanta, GA 30322.
The Impact of S-CHIP Enrollment on Physician Participation in Medicaid in Alabama and Georgia
Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2004
Health Services Research
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 301–318, April 2004
How to Cite
Bronstein, J. M., Adams, E. K. and Florence, C. S. (2004), The Impact of S-CHIP Enrollment on Physician Participation in Medicaid in Alabama and Georgia. Health Services Research, 39: 301–318. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2004.00229.x
This study is sponsored by the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality through the Children's Health Insurance Research Initiative (CHIRITM), a collaborative program co-sponsored by the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, the David and Lucile Packard Foundation, and the Health Resources and Services Administration. This article is based on a paper presented at the Academy for Health Services Research and Health Policy Meetings in June 2002.
- Issue online: 20 FEB 2004
- Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!