Address correspondence to Chunliu Zhan, M.D., Ph.D., Center for Quality Improvement and Patient Safety, Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, 540 Gaither Road, Rockville, MD 20850. Marlene R. Miller, M.D., M.Sc., is with the Department of Pediatrics, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD. Herbert Wong, Ph.D., is with the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Rockville, MD. Gregg S. Meyer, M.D., M.Sc., is with Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston.
The Effects of HMO Penetration on Preventable Hospitalizations
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2004
Health Services Research
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 345–361, April 2004
How to Cite
Zhan, C., Miller, M. R., Wong, H. and Meyer, G. S. (2004), The Effects of HMO Penetration on Preventable Hospitalizations. Health Services Research, 39: 345–361. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2004.00231.x
This paper does not represent the policy of either the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) or the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS). The views expressed herein are those of the authors and no official endorsement by AHRQ or DHHS is intended or should be inferred.
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!