The Garfield Memorial Fund of the Kaiser Permanente Medical Care Program has provided funds for this project. Address correspondence to Douglas Roblin, Ph.D., Research Department, Kaiser Permanente, 3495 Piedmont Rd. NE, Bldg. 9, Atlanta, GA 30305. Melissa H. Roberts, M.S., is also with the Research Department at Kaiser Permanente. David H. Howard, Ph.D., Edmund R. Becker, Ph.D., and E. Kathleen Adams, Ph.D., are with the Department of Health Policy and Management, Rollins School of Public Health, Emory University, Atlanta, GA.
Use of Midlevel Practitioners to Achieve Labor Cost Savings in the Primary Care Practice of an MCO
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2004
Health Services Research
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 607–626, June 2004
How to Cite
Roblin, D. W., Howard, D. H., Becker, E. R., Kathleen Adams, E. and Roberts, M. H. (2004), Use of Midlevel Practitioners to Achieve Labor Cost Savings in the Primary Care Practice of an MCO. Health Services Research, 39: 607–626. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2004.00247.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!