Address correspondence to Deborah Tregunno, R.N., Ph.D., Canadian Health Services Research Foundation Post Doctoral Fellow, Faculty of Nursing, University of Toronto, 50 St. George Street, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5S 3H4. G. Ross Baker, Ph.D., Jan Barnsley, Ph.D., and Michael Murray, Ph.D. are with the Department of Health Policy, Management and Evaluation, Faculty of Medicine, University of Toronto, Toronto.
Competing Values of Emergency Department Performance: Balancing Multiple Stakeholder Perspectives
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2004
Health Services Research
Volume 39, Issue 4p1, pages 771–792, August 2004
How to Cite
Tregunno, D., Ross Baker, G., Barnsley, J. and Murray, M. (2004), Competing Values of Emergency Department Performance: Balancing Multiple Stakeholder Perspectives. Health Services Research, 39: 771–792. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2004.00257.x
This research was supported by a Canadian Institutes of Health Research/Health Canada Doctoral Fellowship to Deborah Tregunno; and by the Hospital Report Project, Department of Health Policy, Management and Evaluation, University of Toronto. Hospital Report Project is a joint initiative of the Ontario Hospital Association and the Government of Ontario.
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!