Address correspondence to David C. Grabowski, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Department of Health Care Organization and Policy, University of Alabama at Birmingham, RPHB 330, 1665 University Boulevard, Birmingham, AL 35294. Joseph J. Angelelli, Ph.D., is an Assistant Professor, Department of Health Policy and Administration, Pennsylvania State University, State College, PA.
The Relationship of Medicaid Payment Rates, Bed Constraint Policies, and Risk-Adjusted Pressure Ulcers
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2004
Health Services Research
Volume 39, Issue 4p1, pages 793–812, August 2004
How to Cite
Grabowski, D. C. and Angelelli, J. J. (2004), The Relationship of Medicaid Payment Rates, Bed Constraint Policies, and Risk-Adjusted Pressure Ulcers. Health Services Research, 39: 793–812. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2004.00258.x
This study was funded by the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (1 RO3 HS11702-01). We are grateful to Charlene Harrington for sharing data with us.
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!