Address correspondence to Rajesh Balkrishnan, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Management and Policy Sciences, Division of Management, Policy, and Community Health, University of Texas School of Public Health, RAS-E331, 1200 Herman Pressler, Houston, TX 77030. Mark A. Hall, J.D., is with the Department of Public Health Sciences, Wake Forest University Health Sciences, Winston-Salem, NC. Stephen Blackwelder, Ph.D., and Donald Bradley, M.D., are with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina, Durham, NC.
Trust in Insurers and Access to Physicians: Associated Enrollee Behaviors and Changes over Time
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2004
Health Services Research
Volume 39, Issue 4p1, pages 813–824, August 2004
How to Cite
Balkrishnan, R., Hall, M. A., Blackwelder, S. and Bradley, D. (2004), Trust in Insurers and Access to Physicians: Associated Enrollee Behaviors and Changes over Time. Health Services Research, 39: 813–824. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2004.00259.x
This study was supported in part by an educational grant provided to Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina by Eli Lilly and Company. The original survey study was funded by the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation.
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!