Address correspondence to Adam Atherly, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Department of Health Policy and Management, Emory University, 1518 Clifton Rd. NE, Atlanta, GA 30322. Bryan E. Dowd, Ph.D., and Roger Feldman, Ph.D., are with the Division of Health Services Research, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis.
The Effect of Benefits, Premiums, and Health Risk on Health Plan Choice in the Medicare Program
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2004
Health Services Research
Volume 39, Issue 4p1, pages 847–864, August 2004
How to Cite
Atherly, A., Dowd, B. E. and Feldman, R. (2004), The Effect of Benefits, Premiums, and Health Risk on Health Plan Choice in the Medicare Program. Health Services Research, 39: 847–864. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2004.00261.x
This study was supported in part by the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (contract no. 500-92-0014). The authors would like to thank our project officer, Ron Deacon, for advice and assistance. Opinions expressed herein are solely those of the authors.
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!