Address correspondence to Elizabeth M. Yano, Ph.D., Senior Social Scientist, VA Greater Los Angeles HSR&D Center of Excellence, Sepulveda Ambulatory Care Center, 16111 Plummer Street (152), Sepulveda, CA 91343. Patty Y. Huang, M.D., M.P.H., is with the Southern California Permanente Medical Group, Harbor City, CA. At the time the research was performed she was with the VA Greater Los Angeles HSR&D Center of Excellence, VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare System, Sepulveda, CA. Elizabeth M. Yano, Ph.D., M.S.P.H., and Martin L. Lee, Ph.D., are with the UCLA School of Public Health, Los Angeles. Betty L. Chang, DN.sc., F.N.P., is with the UCLA School of Nursing, Los Angeles. Lisa V. Rubenstein, M.D., M.S.P.H., is with the UCLA Department of Medicine, Los Angeles and the RAND Health Program, Santa Monica, CA.
Variations in Nurse Practitioner Use in Veterans Affairs Primary Care Practices
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2004
Health Services Research
Volume 39, Issue 4p1, pages 887–904, August 2004
How to Cite
Huang, P. Y., Yano, E. M., Lee, M. L., Chang, B. L. and Rubenstein, L. V. (2004), Variations in Nurse Practitioner Use in Veterans Affairs Primary Care Practices. Health Services Research, 39: 887–904. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2004.00263.x
This work was funded by the Department of Veterans Affairs Health Services Research and Development (HSR&D) Service (project no. MPC-97-012) in collaboration with the VA Office of Academic Affiliations.
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!