Address correspondence to Christopher B. Forrest, M.D., Ph.D., Associate Professor, Departments of Health Policy and Management and Pediatrics, Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions, 624 North Broadway, Room 689, Baltimore, MD 21205. Karen M. Rappaport, is an M.D., Ph.D. Neil A. Holtzman, M.D., M.P.H., is Professor Emeritus, Departments of Pediatrics, Epidemiology, and Health Policy and Management, Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions, Genetics and Public Policy Studies, Baltimore.
Adoption of Liquid-Based Cervical Cancer Screening Tests by Family Physicians and Gynecologists
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2004
Health Services Research
Volume 39, Issue 4p1, pages 927–948, August 2004
How to Cite
Rappaport, K. M., Forrest, C. B. and Holtzman, N. A. (2004), Adoption of Liquid-Based Cervical Cancer Screening Tests by Family Physicians and Gynecologists. Health Services Research, 39: 927–948. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2004.00265.x
Dr. Rappaport was supported by a NRSA training grant (T32 HS00029) from the Agency for Healthcare research and Quality. Dr. Forrest was funded in part by an Independent Scientist Award from the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (K02 HS00003). Funds for physician financial incentives, used to enhance response rate, were obtained from an award made by the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health to Dr. Rappaport.
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!