Address correspondence to Nuha A. Lackan, Ph.D., Sealy Center on Aging, University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston, Galveston, TX 77555-0460. Dr. Lackan is also with the Department of Preventive Medicine and Community Health, University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston. Glenn V. Ostir, Ph.D., Jean L. Freeman, Ph.D., and James S. Goodwin, M.D. are with the Sealy Center on Aging, the Department of Preventive Medicine and Community Health, and the Department of Internal Medicine, all at the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston. Yong-Fang Kuo, Ph.D., and Dong D. Zhang, Ph.D., are with the Sealy Center on Aging, the Department of Internal Medicine, and the Office of Biostatistics, all at the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston.
Hospice Use by Hispanic and Non-Hispanic White Cancer Decedents
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2004
Health Services Research
Volume 39, Issue 4p1, pages 969–984, August 2004
How to Cite
Lackan, N. A., Ostir, G. V., Freeman, J. L., Kuo, Y.-F., Zhang, D. D. and Goodwin, J. S. (2004), Hospice Use by Hispanic and Non-Hispanic White Cancer Decedents. Health Services Research, 39: 969–984. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2004.00267.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!