Address correspondence to J. William Thomas, Ph.D., 356 Shore Road, Bremen, ME 04551. Dr. Thomas is Professor Emeritus of Health Management and Policy, University of Michigan, and Professor of Health Policy and Management, University of Southern Maine, Portland. Kyle L. Grazier, Dr. P.H., is Professor of Health Management and Policy, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI. Kathleen Ward, M.P.A., is Health Programs Analyst, M-CARE Quality Improvement, Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Economic Profiling of Primary Care Physicians: Consistency among Risk-Adjusted Measures
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2004
Health Services Research
Volume 39, Issue 4p1, pages 985–1004, August 2004
How to Cite
Thomas, J. W., Grazier, K. L. and Ward, K. (2004), Economic Profiling of Primary Care Physicians: Consistency among Risk-Adjusted Measures. Health Services Research, 39: 985–1004. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2004.00268.x
The study was supported by grant no. 36874 from the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Health Care Financing and Organization (HCFO) Program, and by Grant 243-II/99 from the Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Michigan Foundation.
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!