Anne K. Gauthier is Vice President, AcademyHealth and Director, RWJF Changes in Health Care Financing and Organization (HCFO) program, she does not necessarily reflect the views of AcademyHealth or The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation. Carolyn M. Clancy, M.D., is Director of the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality and Senior Associate Editor of HSR, she does not necessarily reflect official policy of AHRQ or the Department of Health and Human Services.
Consumer-Driven Health Care—Beyond Rhetoric with Research and Experience
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2004
Health Services Research
Volume 39, Issue 4p2, pages 1049–1054, August 2004
How to Cite
Gauthier, A. K. and Clancy, C. M. (2004), Consumer-Driven Health Care—Beyond Rhetoric with Research and Experience. Health Services Research, 39: 1049–1054. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2004.00272.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!