Address correspondence to Anthony T. Lo Sasso, Ph.D., Research Associate Professor, Institute for Policy Research, Northwestern University, 2040 Sheridan Rd., Evanston, IL 60208. Thomas Rice, Ph.D., is with the Department of Health Services, UCLA School of Public Health, Los Angeles. Jon R. Gabel, M.A., is Vice-President, Health Systems Studies, Health Research and Educational Trust, Washington, DC. Heidi Whitmore, M.A., is Deputy Director, Health Systems Studies, Health Research and Educational Trust, Plymouth, Minnesota.
Tales from the New Frontier: Pioneers' Experiences with Consumer-Driven Health Care
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2004
Health Services Research
Volume 39, Issue 4p2, pages 1071–1090, August 2004
How to Cite
Lo Sasso, A. T., Rice, T., Gabel, J. R. and Whitmore, H. (2004), Tales from the New Frontier: Pioneers' Experiences with Consumer-Driven Health Care. Health Services Research, 39: 1071–1090. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2004.00274.x
The authors thank the Commonwealth Fund for their generous financial support. We are also grateful to the many senior staff members whom we interviewed at the four firms examined in this study, whose cooperation made this study possible.
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!