Address correspondence to Stephen T. Parente, Ph.D., Carlson School of Management, Department of Healthcare Management, University of Minnesota, 321 19th Avenue South, Suite 3-149, Minneapolis, MN 55455. Roger Feldman, Ph.D., is with the School of Public Health, University of Minnesota, Health Services Research and Policy, Minneapolis. Jon B. Christianson, Ph.D., is with the Carlson School of Management, Department of Healthcare Management, University of Minnesota.
Employee Choice of Consumer-Driven Health Insurance in a Multiplan, Multiproduct Setting
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2004
Health Services Research
Volume 39, Issue 4p2, pages 1091–1112, August 2004
How to Cite
Parente, S. T., Feldman, R. and Christianson, J. B. (2004), Employee Choice of Consumer-Driven Health Insurance in a Multiplan, Multiproduct Setting. Health Services Research, 39: 1091–1112. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2004.00275.x
This project received financial support from the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation's initiative on Changes in Health Care Financing and Organization.
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!