Greg Scandlen is Director, Center for Consumer Driven Health Care, Galen Institute.
Commentary—How Consumer-Driven Health Care Evolves in a Dynamic Market
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2004
Health Services Research
Volume 39, Issue 4p2, pages 1113–1118, August 2004
How to Cite
Scandlen, G. (2004), Commentary—How Consumer-Driven Health Care Evolves in a Dynamic Market. Health Services Research, 39: 1113–1118. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2004.00276.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!