Address correspondence to John Bertko, F.S.A., Vice President and Chief Actuary, Humana Inc., 500 W. Main St., Louisville, KY 40202
Commentary—Looking at the Effects of Consumer-Centric Health Plans on Expenditures and Utilization
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2004
Health Services Research
Volume 39, Issue 4p2, pages 1211–1218, August 2004
How to Cite
Bertko, J. (2004), Commentary—Looking at the Effects of Consumer-Centric Health Plans on Expenditures and Utilization. Health Services Research, 39: 1211–1218. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2004.00283.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!