Address correspondence to Vicki A. Freedman, Ph.D., Director, Polisher Research Institute, Madlyn and Leonard Abramson Center for Jewish Life, 1425 Horsham Rd., North Wales, PA 19454. Jonas Marainen was formerly with Polisher Research Institute, Madlyn and Leonard Abramson Center for Jewish Life. Jeannette Rogowski, Ph.D., is a Senior Economist, RAND Health, Arlington, VA. John Adams, Ph.D., is a Senior Statistician, and José J. Escarce, M.D, Ph.D., is a Senior Natural Scientist, with RAND Health, Santa Monica, CA. Additionally, Dr. Escarce is Professor of Medicine, the Division of General Internal Medicine and Health Services Research, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Los Angeles. Steven L. Wickstrom, M.S., is with the Center for Health Care Policy and Evaluation, Minneapolis, MN.
Socioeconomic Disparities in the Use of Home Health Services in a Medicare Managed Care Population
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2004
Health Services Research
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 1277–1298, October 2004
How to Cite
Freedman, V. A., Rogowski, J., Wickstrom, S. L., Adams, J., Marainen, J. and Escarce, J. J. (2004), Socioeconomic Disparities in the Use of Home Health Services in a Medicare Managed Care Population. Health Services Research, 39: 1277–1298. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2004.00290.x
This research was supported by grant RO1-HS/AG09630 from the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. We thank Elaine Quiter, M.S., for project administration and Randy Hirsher, Jill Gurvey, and Mona Shah for data support.
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!