Address correspondence to Walter P. Wodchis, Ph.D., Research Scientist, Toronto Rehabilitation Institute, Queen Elizabeth Centre, 130 Dunn Ave., Toronto, Ontario, M6K 2R7. He is also with the Institute for Clinical Evaluative Sciences and the Department of Health Management Policy and Evaluation, University of Toronto.
Physical Rehabilitation following Medicare Prospective Payment for Skilled Nursing Facilities
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2004
Health Services Research
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 1299–1318, October 2004
How to Cite
Wodchis, W. P. (2004), Physical Rehabilitation following Medicare Prospective Payment for Skilled Nursing Facilities. Health Services Research, 39: 1299–1318. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2004.00291.x
This research was supported by a Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services dissertation fellowship grant. The author wishes to thank dissertation committee members B. E. Fries, R. A. Hirth, J. B. Cullen, and J. P. Hirdes, as well as two anonymous reviewers.
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!