Address correspondence to Yuhua Bao, Ph.D., Center for Community Partnerships in Health Promotion, Department of Medicine/General Internal Medicine, UCLA, 1100 Glendon Ave., Suite 2010, Los Angeles, CA 90024. Roland Sturm, Ph.D., is with RAND, Santa Monica, CA.
The Effects of State Mental Health Parity Legislation on Perceived Quality of Insurance Coverage, Perceived Access to Care, and Use of Mental Health Specialty Care
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2004
Health Services Research
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 1361–1378, October 2004
How to Cite
Bao, Y. and Sturm, R. (2004), The Effects of State Mental Health Parity Legislation on Perceived Quality of Insurance Coverage, Perceived Access to Care, and Use of Mental Health Specialty Care. Health Services Research, 39: 1361–1378. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2004.00294.x
We thank Nick Emptage for helpful comments on an earlier draft of the paper. This research was funded by the National Institute of Mental Health (R01 MH62124) and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation.
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2004
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!