Address correspondence to Marian E. Gornick, M.A., Consultant, Health Services Researcher, 3704 N. Charles Street, Baltimore, MD 21218. Paul W. Eggers, Ph.D., is Program Director, Kidney and Urology Epidemiology, National Institute for Diabetes, Digestive, and Kidney Disease, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD. Gerald F. Riley, M.S.P.H., is a Senior Researcher, Office of Research, Development, and Information, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, Baltimore, MD.
Associations of Race, Education, and Patterns of Preventive Service Use with Stage of Cancer at Time of Diagnosis
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2004
Health Services Research
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 1403–1428, October 2004
How to Cite
Gornick, M. E., Eggers, P. W. and Riley, G. F. (2004), Associations of Race, Education, and Patterns of Preventive Service Use with Stage of Cancer at Time of Diagnosis. Health Services Research, 39: 1403–1428. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2004.00296.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!