Address correspondence to Frank A. Sloan, Ph.D., Department of Economics, Box 90097, Duke University, Durham, North Carolina, 27708. Dr. Sloan is also with the Center for Health Policy, Law, and Management, Duke University. Derek S. Brown, Ph.D., is with the Research Triangle Institute, Durham, NC. Emily Streyer Carlisle, M. A., is with the School of Medicine, The Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD. Gabriel A. Picone is with the Department of Economics, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL. Paul P. Lee, M.D., J.D., is with the Department of Ophthalmology, Duke University Medical Center.
Monitoring Visual Status: Why Patients Do or Do Not Comply with Practice Guidelines
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2004
Health Services Research
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 1429–1448, October 2004
How to Cite
Sloan, F. A., Brown, D. S., Carlisle, E. S., Picone, G. A. and Lee, P. P. (2004), Monitoring Visual Status: Why Patients Do or Do Not Comply with Practice Guidelines. Health Services Research, 39: 1429–1448. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2004.00297.x
This research was supported in part by a grant from the National Institute on Aging, “Visual Impairment, Treatment, and Effects on the Elderly,” grant no. 1RO1-AG-17473. We thank Lynn Van Scoyoc for the statistical analysis.
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!