Address correspondence to Eric A. Coleman, M.D., M.P.H., Associate Professor, Divisions of Health Care Policy and Research and Geriatric Medicine, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, 13611 East Colfax Avenue, Suite 100, Aurora, CO 80011. Sung-joon Min, A.M., Alyssa Chomiak, Ph.D., and Andrew M. Kramer, M.D., are with the Division of Health Care Policy and Research, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Denver.
Posthospital Care Transitions: Patterns, Complications, and Risk Identification
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2004
Health Services Research
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 1449–1466, October 2004
How to Cite
Coleman, E. A., Min, S.-j., Chomiak, A. and Kramer, A. M. (2004), Posthospital Care Transitions: Patterns, Complications, and Risk Identification. Health Services Research, 39: 1449–1466. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2004.00298.x
Funding support was provided by the Paul Beeson Faculty Scholars in Aging Research, which is administered by the American Federation for Aging Research. The funding organization had no role in the design, conduct, or interpretation of the study, or the preparation of this manuscript.
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2004
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!