Address correspondence to Alan M. Zaslavsky, Ph.D., Department of Health Care Policy, Harvard Medical School, 180 Longwood Ave., Boston, MA 02115-5899. Paul D. Cleary, Ph.D., and Lawrence B. Zaborski, Ph.D., are also with the Department of Health Care Policy, Harvard Medical School.
Plan, Geographical, and Temporal Variation of Consumer Assessments of Ambulatory Health Care
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2004
Health Services Research
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 1467–1486, October 2004
How to Cite
Zaslavsky, A. M., Zaborski, L. B. and Cleary, P. D. (2004), Plan, Geographical, and Temporal Variation of Consumer Assessments of Ambulatory Health Care. Health Services Research, 39: 1467–1486. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2004.00299.x
This research was supported by a grant from the Commonwealth Fund to Paul D. Cleary and by a contract (#500-95-007) with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!