Address correspondence to Shoou-Yih D. Lee, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Department of Health Policy and Administration, School of Public Health, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 1101 McGavran-Greenberg Hall (CB# 7411), Chapel Hill, NC 27599-7411. Wendy L. Chen, M.H.S., is a Doctoral Student, and Bryan J. Weiner, Ph.D., is an Assistant Professor, Department of Health Policy and Administration, School of Public Health, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Communities and Hospitals: Social Capital, Community Accountability, and Service Provision in U.S. Community Hospitals
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2004
Health Services Research
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 1487–1508, October 2004
How to Cite
Lee, S.-Y. D., Chen, W. L. and Weiner, B. J. (2004), Communities and Hospitals: Social Capital, Community Accountability, and Service Provision in U.S. Community Hospitals. Health Services Research, 39: 1487–1508. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2004.00300.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!