Address correspondence to Namratha R. Kandula, M.D., M.P.H., Division of General Internal Medicine, Feinberg School of Medicine, Northwestern University, 676 N. St. Clair Street, Suite 200, Chicago, IL 60611. Dr. Kandula is also with the Department of Medicine, University of Chicago Hospitals. Colleen M. Grogan, Ph.D., is with The University of Chicago, School of Social Services Administration. Paul J. Rathouz, Ph.D., and Diane S. Lauderdale, Ph.D., are with The University of Chicago, Department of Health Studies.
The Unintended Impact of Welfare Reform on the Medicaid Enrollment of Eligible Immigrants
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2004
Health Services Research
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 1509–1526, October 2004
How to Cite
Kandula, N. R., Grogan, C. M., Rathouz, P. J. and Lauderdale, D. S. (2004), The Unintended Impact of Welfare Reform on the Medicaid Enrollment of Eligible Immigrants. Health Services Research, 39: 1509–1526. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2004.00301.x
This research was supported by a grant from the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation.
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2004
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!