Address correspondence to Jack Hadley, Ph.D., and Senior Fellow, Center for Studying Health System Change, 600 Maryland Ave., SW, Suite 550, Washington DC 20024. Dr. Hadley is also Principal Research Associate, The Urban Institute, Washington, DC. Peter Cunningham, Ph.D., is a Senior Health Researcher, Center for Studying Health System Change.
Availability of Safety Net Providers and Access to Care of Uninsured Persons
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2004
Health Services Research
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 1527–1546, October 2004
How to Cite
Hadley, J. and Cunningham, P. (2004), Availability of Safety Net Providers and Access to Care of Uninsured Persons. Health Services Research, 39: 1527–1546. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2004.00302.x
The Center for Studying Health System Change is supported in full by the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation.
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!