Address correspondence to Diane R. Rittenhouse, M.D., M.P.H., Assistant Professor, Department of Family and Community Medicine, University of California, San Francisco, 500 Parnassus Avenue, Room MU 308-E, San Francisco, CA 94143–0900. Elizabeth Mertz, M.P.A., is a Research Analyst, and Dennis Keane, M.P.H., is a Public Administrative Analyst, with the Center for the Health Professions, University of California, San Francisco. Kevin Grumbach, M.D., is Professor and Chair, Department of Family and Community Medicine, and Director, Center for California Health Workforce Studies, University of California, San Francisco.
No Exit: An Evaluation of Measures of Physician Attrition
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2004
Health Services Research
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 1571–1588, October 2004
How to Cite
Rittenhouse, D. R., Mertz, E., Keane, D. and Grumbach, K. (2004), No Exit: An Evaluation of Measures of Physician Attrition. Health Services Research, 39: 1571–1588. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2004.00304.x
This study was funded by the California HealthCare Foundation and the HRSA Bureau of Health Professions.
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2004
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!