Address correspondence to James C. Robinson, Ph.D., University of California, Berkeley, School of Public Health, 140 Warren, Berkeley, CA 94720-7360. Stephen M. Shortell, Ph.D., is Blue Cross of California Distinguished Professor of Health Policy and Management, and Dean, School of Public Health University of California, Berkeley. Rui Li, M.M., is a graduate student, Health Services and Policy Analysis University of California, Berkeley. Lawrence P. Casalino, M.D., Ph.D., is Assistant Professor, Department of Health Studies, The University of Chicago. Thomas Rundall, Ph.D., is the Henry J. Kaiser Professor of Organized Health Systems Division of Health Policy and Management, University of California, Berkeley.
The Alignment and Blending of Payment Incentives within Physician Organizations
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2004
Health Services Research
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 1589–1606, October 2004
How to Cite
Robinson, J. C., Shortell, S. M., Li, R., Casalino, L. P. and Rundall, T. (2004), The Alignment and Blending of Payment Incentives within Physician Organizations. Health Services Research, 39: 1589–1606. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2004.00305.x
This study was funded by the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation.
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!